This website is owned and operated by Schoolblazer Limited registered in England with number 5006406 whose registered office is at Nene House, Nene Valley Business Park, Oundle, Northamptonshire, PE8 4HN. The Umbro Schools name is part of Schoolblazer.
The information you provide to us when using this website will be processed for the following reasons:-
to process and respond to any request for advice or information you make;
to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services – provided you have checked the appropriate box to confirm your consent to us doing this;
to customise this website according to your interests;
to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
your name and address;
your phone number and e-mail address;
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The lawful basis for processing your personal data will generally be because it is necessary:
• for the pursuit of our legitimate interests; and/or
• to comply with our legal obligations.
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system. We will ensure that your data is kept secure.
We may need to share your data with:
• our suppliers;
• our delivery partners.
We require such third parties to take appropriate security measures and to treat your personal data in accordance with the law.
We will also disclose your personal data:
• in circumstances where we are required to do so by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved);
• to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction;
• where we need to do so in order to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities; and/or
• where we need to do so to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with regulations in relation to money laundering or other statutory requirements.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• request access to your personal data (a ‘subject access request’);
• request correction of personal information that we hold about you;
• request the erasure of your personal information;
• request the restriction of and objection to processing of your personal information;
• request the supply of your personal information in a structured machine-readable format and/or provide a copy of your data in such a format to another organisation.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address found in condition 1.
To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 we adhere to strict technical and organisational security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access takes place.
We would like to contact you in the future for marketing purposes by post and e-mail and telephone. If you do want us to contact you (including by e-mail or telephone) concerning our services and offers that may be of interest to you then please check the appropriate box on the contact form.
You may withdraw your consent to receiving any marketing communication from us in the future at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint about our management of your personal data with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk.
Cookies are small text
files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. In
our website work, as well as to provide us with information on how our
website is performing and how easy it is to use. The Schoolblazer website
uses the following cookies:
_ga, _gat, _gid – these
are our Google Analytics cookies. They are used to collect information
about how you use our site. We use the information to compile reports and
to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an
anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our site, where
visitors have come to the site from and the pages they viewed. To read
Analytics in your browser, please go to http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Certain content on our
site is provided by third parties, for instance our videos are hosted on
YouTube and maps are provided by Google Maps. These third parties use
their own cookies, over which we have no access nor control. You should
their cookies and how they are used.